Before the COVID pandemic, ETA Creative Event Producers put on an average of 100 shows (sales kick-offs, recognition events, product launches) a year for 45 unique brands. Within a matter of days, live events came to a grinding halt. The focus turned to what could be done virtually. Jeff Robertson, managing director, shares how his company pivoted to bring a next-level experience to Zoom-fatigued audiences.
- Consider the need for developing content, aligning with a platform (your virtual venue), and how to engage the user to give them a benefit from showing up. You also need to send the right message to serve your sponsors, visitors, and customers.
- ETA saw an opportunity to turn their headquarters into a studio to host their virtual event for anyone within driving distance of Atlanta. They also have “fly-packs” to come to you.
- Virtual events require additional planning to minimize risks with pre-recorded content. It’s a different approach than live events as it requires forecasting what you will need to say ahead of time.
- Zoom fatigue forces us to think differently about how we generate engaging content people want to hear. Inject fun, gamification features, giveaways, and surprise guests to attract attendees.
- ETA’s secret sauce is engineering environments to help customers tell their stories. They work to evoke an emotional experience from an attendee’s eyes.
- When it comes to virtual events, Jeff’s advice includes choosing a platform to suit your needs, fit your price point, and give you a level of engagement with your audiences.
Want to learn more about ETA Creative Event Producers?
Check out their website: https://etahq.com/
Learn more about how ETA Creative Event Producers has pivoted to meet customer needs for virtual events.
About Your Hosts
Jeff Evans and Lisa McGuire each own their own small business, specializing in different areas of marketing. Jeff brings the experienced knowledge of digital marketing and technology while Lisa brings the insights of marketing strategy combined with
messaging through story.
Jeff’s Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Jeff: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffevans78/
Lisa’s Contact Info: email@example.com
To learn more about Lisa: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-mcguire/