Many of us were excited about a new decade until the unthinkable arrival of a global pandemic. In this episode, Jeff and Lisa give you their takeaways from 2020 that shifted how we do business. They talk about things to focus on in 2021 to grow your business as well as outline their new format for the Business Growth Insiders podcast moving forward.
- Flexibility is the key to business survival. Pivoting to new offerings or a different delivery platform can position a business to grow.
- Uncertainty is not always a bad thing. It opens opportunities that may not have been available before.
- Online and remote work is likely not going away. Leverage your skills to start a side gig or new business venture.
- Focus on your expertise. HIre hire for skills outside your sweet spot.
- We’ve discovered streamlined ways to serve our customers. There’s a benefit to personalizing your communications.
- There will always be a need for continued lead generation via a variety of platforms.
Don’t Miss Out on these Resources
15 Things You Can Do to Grow Your Business can be downloaded at BusinessGrowthInsiders.com/free
Don’t forget to subscribe and share if you found value in this episode. Thank you for your support!
Connect with Us:
Business Growth Insiders
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZBqG3FRZQqc_uxbcBGKu6g
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/businessgrowthinsiders
Jeff Evans, J. Vincent Creative
Lisa McGuire, Business Growth Advisor